Free 17-Point Roof Inspection
If you’ve ever had to replace your roof, the last thing you want to do is doing it again when the next storm hits. At Regal Roofing, our roofing contractors provide long-lasting roof repairs and replacement from most any storm with our proven industry-leading installation process.
This painstaking process is what makes our roof replacements tougher than most others. That all adds up to roofing systems that last longer, protecting your family and home for years beyond roofs installed by ordinary standards.
Our 17 Point Roof Inspection includes checking for:
1. Proper shingle overhangs at gutters, and eaves.
2. Measure for, and calculate for proper attic ventilation.
3. Inspect attic intake vents for blockage.
4. Interior attic inspection for moisture, or dry rot.
5. Inspect attic insulation for proper R-Value.
6. Inspect all valleys for proper installation, crack, or deterioration.
7. Inspect all metal stacks for proper installation and rust.
8. Inspect chimney, flashing, crowns, and caps.
9. Check gutters, and downspouts for blockage.
10. Inspect fasten method used from original installation.
11. Inspect flashing’s at all walls.
12. Check for loose shingles.
13. Check for sealants, present and or adhesion.
14. Inspect all pipe flashing’s for cracks.
15. Check fascia board for damage or rot.
16. Inspect all attic vents for holes or cracks or deterioration.
17. Check to see if shingles are curled brittle, or deteriorated.